

On Sunday we decided to take some fall pictures and this is just a sample... aren't they precious?Kinners had a fun time giving all the trees 'loves'! She was pretty cute strutting through the orchard in her boots!
I love fall...everything about it! I also love this season of Thanksgiving because it reminds what I have to be thankful for... which is a lot... but I am so thankful for McKinley and the light she is in my life...
4 comments:
did I mention that I LOVE YOUR BABY?!? seriously! Love her! way cute pictures!
Hi ninners!
This is Maya. You are my best friend. Please come to play with me soon. My mom said even your dad can come! Ilove you ninners!
Maya
How cute!!!! Oh you're going to love how easy the music is.. I'll show ya you'll love it! I put up my Christmas tree, got the cutest orniments... can't wait to show ya! See ya tommrow!
this is unkie koltin... you are so special kinners... GO COUGARSSSS!
Post a Comment