Monday, January 14, 2008

I LOVE 'EM!


I love, Love, LOVE this picture,
and I love, Love, LOVE the people in it!
I really didn't know the meaning of
DADDY'S GIRL until I met McKinley!
She has had her Daddy wrapped around
her pinky since the day she was born!
I love the way Nathan acts around her...
he can be the biggest goof and then be the
sweetest giant around!
I am so blessed to have both of them in my life!

5 comments:

Shelly said...

Cute picture! I'm counting the days to a certain wedding so I can chat with Kinners...IF she allows me into the circle of those she'll talk to. Maybe by virtue of being "MSN's" mom she'll at least give me a "Hi".

Unknown said...

That picture is so adorable!!!! I love that she is a daddy's girl.

It will be fun to see how Chris is with kids someday. We both have cute giants!

jennie said...

awww... I love 'em too! that Nathan puts up with alot from me! I'm lucky to have such awesome brother-in-laws! and we all know that Kinners and I are BFF's... well we are when she's not mad at me! just kidding! Love you guys!

David and Janalee said...

too cute! Love the pic, Maya works her dad over in a big way too!
Jan

Colt 'n Tami said...

CHEERS to you updating your blog!!! Sooooooo cute pics. Hey... we are so due for a Hot Tub Party... can't wait to use my new swim suit... thanks mare! Wahooo.