Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Mike & Ashley.........& McKinley!

Mike and Ashley trusted me to take their engagement pictures....YIKES! I was so nervous, that's a lot of responsibility.... but with the help of Jennie-the poser/blanket girl they turned out great!! You could tell how much these two love birds really loved each other because of how fun and cute every picture turned out! I thought I would post my favorites.... there were only 186 to choose from..... ENJOY!












After their pictures turned out soooo cute I had to take some of Kinners too! I should add she wasn't quite as easy to take pictures of... but there are some pretty cute ones if I do say so myself!




7 comments:

Unknown said...

Those look great! Good job Mar!! When is their big day??

Shelly said...

Oh, how handsome my brother is...and how loverly Ashley is. Great job woman! Can I book you for shots of my kiddos in March? Love the picture of Kinners looking up at Nathan. You are mahvelous!

Jill said...

sweet picture taking skills!
Son of a ... I wish i had a talent!
I wish buckin' like a bull with a 3 year old on my back counted for something cuz I have that pretty much mastered.
Love yer stinkin' guts!
Jill

David and Janalee said...

Good job Mar! you did great.
They all look awesome, where are they taken? Depot field and downtown?
Jan

Colt 'n Tami said...

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... you go girl!!! DArling, they look great! Cute couple... WAY cute little girlie!!!! P.S. I can't wait for the laptop ya know what that means... photoshop parties!

jennie said...

HOOORAHHH for the rebel! I'm glad that its finally being used to it's full potential! You did pretty darn good in my book! might I also add that my arms are STILL sore from holding up that stupid blanket?! just kidding! Great Job Mar! LOVES!

Colt 'n Tami said...

k, i'm so excited for your fam pictures... CHEERS to our photo visions!!! I'm pumped for Friday! yeahoooooo. also give it up to us... we rock at photo shop, sheesh before ya know it, we'll be instructors!!!!! hahaha. p.s. kinners was SOOOOO cute tonight, she's a doll!