Tuesday, August 19, 2008

what is your guess?

So I thought it would be fun to do a poll on our new baby's gender.....
so is it PINK or BLUE? I seriously have no idea....
I want a GIRL for McKinley's sake but a BOY for Nate's~
So what does everyone think? We find out on August 27th!

13 comments:

Astrid said...

How funny that this is your new post because last night I totally had a dream that you told me you were having another girl. So I guess my vote is for another girl. Incidentally in the dream it was all of the "Cowan" women dressed up in witch costumes going to a very fancy restaurant to eat dinner together. Somehow you all started singing, and I joined in, with "We need the funk . . . Gotta Have that funk . . ." Anyway, so again, I vote girl! :)

Unknown said...

For some reason I am thinking another GIRL... not sure why :) I am excited to hear the news though!

Jill said...

Girl, Girl, Girl!!! McKinley needs a friend!! Plus, you have everything you need for a girl already. But either way, it will be fun!

haley hoch said...

I'm going to have to say a girl...
You want another girl so badly, so I'm with whatever my aunt wants!!! Kinnley NEEDS a little sister! Think of her teaching the little baby about beads, and nail polish (all of Mckinley's favorite things)... and... You already have the stuff... you can totally tell that you are a GREAT mom to little girls!!! I love having you as an aunt... Okay, I'm off the subject... So yeah, A GIRL!!!

Colt 'n Tami said...

Tami says Boy! Colt says a girl!
Wahoooo! I'm also thinkin a 7lbs. 3 oz baby healthy happy babe! YAY!

Shelly said...

It's a Colby Jex. I had a premonition on the way home from the doctors....no worries, just a small case of vertigo...I like the spinning sensation....

jennie said...

you know I've been all about the BOY since Christmas... (remember how I tried to get Kinners to ask Santa for a baby brother?) BOY BOY BOY BOY BOY BOY!!! hoooray for baby brothers!

Justin & Kellie Curtis said...

I am going to guess a boy, I think it would be fun if we both had boys.

Melissa said...

What if you get one of each? That is my vote! LOL--actually, I think you are going to get a little man that totally digs dog slobber and dirt! Hee-hee!

David and Janalee said...

Boy for sure, but don't worry, I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers for a normal head size, not a gi-normus head size like his dad! Oh, and I can't wait to see what Kinners does to the poor lad when she plays dress up with her very own live baby doll!
It's a Colby for sure!

Maya says its a sister named Dora, Kai-Lan, or any one of the wonder pets names.

Hugs,
Janalee

Jill said...

Marilee- I think its a Cowboy bib wearin' BOY! If not, find a cute navy outfit that matches the bib...

I too hope all the best in the head size!

~~Jill

Colt 'n Tami said...

NATE: you spelled roxi's name wrong--- get with it! it's roxi not roxie hahaha.
oh pleaaaaaaaaaase we've disowned u guys... we're actually saving the house next to us for YOU GUYS so transfer your hiney up to Idaho Falls DI A.S.A.P. So we're trying to own ya more than ya think ya big goof!
it would really rock if ya adventured out with us WAHOOO! Although mama Judd would be the one to disown all of us! YIKES!
Really get u're hiney's up here.
WHAOOOOO for BYU colt's already singing the chant!
Mare... i still think you'll have a boy wahoo can't wait to see!
C/ ya, miss ya, love ya!
p.s. hi kinners
p.s.s. like the novel? hehehe

Shelly said...

Aaron says "Boy", too....and then added; "but really, I'm thinking girl" See you soon!