Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Grotto Fun...

we had a fun 'family night' a couple of days ago
and went up the canyon to the grotto...
it was a beautiful night and perfect weather... luckily
this was before all the fire madness..

we took Lucy, too.
McKinley might look a little devilish but still adorable!
me and kinners
a good cheesy smile comin' at ya!

we had alot of fun and McKinley love the water!

It was a fun evening just hangin' out and gettin' wet...

we will definitely be going back!

9 comments:

Shelly said...

I miss the grotto! Cute pics of you guys! I love the devil picture. Can't wait to see you guys!

Angie said...

Many a fun time has been had at the grotto! Cute pictures!

Jill said...

Looks like fun. I can't get over how old your "baby" is. I know, she's not really a baby anymore, but she sure is a cutie!!

Melissa said...

Looks like a fun family night!

David and Janalee said...

Fun! I wish I had places like that to go to for FHE, but I guess I can't complain since if I really wanted to we could go to the ocean for FHE anytime. Still it looks fun, we should do that when I come out next.
Janalee

Colt 'n Tami said...

SOOOOOOOOO CUTE! Love the new layout! Such a stinkin cute pic of Kinners laughing... I want a copy of that picture....
Well we made it all snuggled in Idaho Falls!!!! It just feels like we're playing house and we can see Roxi everyday anytime of the day and not have to go to Genola. hahaha. "C ya" " Miss ya" Love ya"

Colt 'n Tami said...

SOOOOOOOOO CUTE! Love the new layout! Such a stinkin cute pic of Kinners laughing... I want a copy of that picture....
Well we made it all snuggled in Idaho Falls!!!! It just feels like we're playing house and we can see Roxi everyday anytime of the day and not have to go to Genola. hahaha. "C ya" " Miss ya" Love ya"

Natalie said...

Such a cute blog! Glad I could find it. Cute family!

Colby and Hilary said...

Cute blog!! Off course nat and I both run home and look at it!! ha ha!! Oh and are you pregnant ;) ha