Yikes... it has been a while! Well a quick update~
Thanksgiving came and went! I love Thanksgiving time
because I always realize how blessed I am with my life!
McKinley had surgery and had a 'Thyroglossal Duct Cyst'
removed from her throat. She was a CHAMP... and still is!
It has been a week today and she is doing great. That was one of
the hardest things I have ever done! I really hated handing
her over and not being able to stay with her... I knew that
she would be okay but it is still a yucky feeling!
Baby Judd news: apparently I have a rather LARGE boy
inside of me! I am measuring 3 1/2 weeks farther along...
So, his new nick name is 'MoOsE'! My Dr. told me and I quote:
'Maybe you should start praying that you go into labor early...'
So for anyone who wants to... PLEASE pray for me and Mr. MoOsE!
Well... There you have it. It seems that our lives have
gotten a little crazy lately! You gotta love this time of year!
And now.... McKinley still thinks that 'Santa is Spooky!'
(refer to my last year Santa post) She had herself talked into
sitting on his lap but that did NOT happen!

8 comments:
Lindy was telling me about your cute little moose baby! Luckily a lot of times Dr's over estimate the weight of babies. But if you are like me, you will just have big babies!! ha ha I will cross my fingers that he comes sooner than later :)
That pic of your little lady is C L A S S I C!! Love it!
I love the new look of the blog! Wow - McKinley really doesn't like Santa! Good luck with the big baby and make sure someone let's me know when he gets here. Maybe that can be Jennie's job!
I can still hear the shreiks of terror from our Christmas party... ha ha! that little lady makes me giggle! also, I have been praying for the early delivery of my newest nephew since it was safe for him to come out! and I don't care what you say, Mr. Moose and I are already BFF's and I'm excited for the little guy to FINALLY get here! Loves!
aw dearest marilee, im so glad to hear that mckinley is doing well! good luck with mr. moose, i hope he comes soon! have a great christmas!
That is a classic pic of Kinners. I'm sad I didn't make it, I hate missing family-get-togethers!
What a hoot! Sorry but we laughed and laughed at this one! That pic is a classic!!! CHEERS to you Mare... it's about flippin time you updated! YEAHOOO!
p.s. Colt has a 24 pack waitin for nate! hahaha!
We can't wait to Party!!!!!!!
Love the pic and we'll pray for you and your moOsE.
your blog is so cute. I miss working with you. Good luck with your new baby. I didn't know you were pregnant. I guess it's been a while.
Post a Comment