wow... I hEaRt Luke!
* * *
My lil' Lukie recently turned 4 months!
He is such a sweet little man...
things he loves:
- Taggie - He loves his cute taggie that
Nannie made... he love to chew on it &
I think he lets out his frustrations on it ;)
- Daddy - His little face lights up when
daddy is around! I love it!
- Rice Cereal - Looks sicky to me but my
little man LOVES it!
- Kinley - I don't know whether he 'loves'
her or is just smiling so she'll quit trying
to make him...
We went to the Dr. for his 4 month check-up
and all is well, except that he is a lot on the small
side. He weighed 12 lbs 7 oz which was in the
12.3 percentile. So the doc just told me to
feed him more and add extra formula to his
bottles... it's starting to cost a little more so hopefully
he will bulk up and we won't have to any more...
We LOVE Luke.
5 comments:
LOVEEEEEEEEEE Lukie! Soooo flippin stinkin, hallain, snookie CUTE! Ohhhhh give 'em a smootch for me! So cute! 4 months already??? SHEESH! Can someone stop the clock? hahaha. So cute! Lvoe the new lay out! How was the fun in the sun? Give Kinners a smootch too Colt says Lucy and Tag too! from Roxi of course. hahaha luv ya
He's SO cute!I wish I could squeeze him! Hopefully we can come out for a while at the end of July (I'm hoping for mid-July staying through the end....)! Thanks for the update! I miss seeing everyone and updates make me feel like I'm not missing out on as much! Love you and your cute family, too!
he is a doll. and i love to hold him. parker can't wait to teach him to be funny...
Love him soo much! Your new background is way cute. We should re-do mine sometime here, so it can be more summerish! LOL!
love you!
Luke is such a cutie! Love that picture of him!
Post a Comment