Miley and her proud owner Taylor
Tag and his proud owner McKinley
***
So... I really do not know what my sweet hubby is thinking...
Nathan is like a little kiddo! He is soooo excited for this
cute puppy... well, he better be cuz he is the one that'll
be taking care of him! No, really I have to admit that I am
a little excited for him too... it is just that I already have a dog,
two babies and a husband that need taking care of;)
7 comments:
Oh my word, those are the CUTEST lab puppies! I want one, but the one dog I have is already driving me nuts enough. I bet it will be good for your dog though to have a playmate. How cute!
WHAT? I never heard you were getting a dog! Cute cute!
Cute doggies! I don't think I can have one of those for a few years....
I'm actually pretty excited to meet Tag and Miley...if they are as adoreable in person as they are in pictures, I'm gonna love em!
YAY Lucy will love her new little friend, so will Nate! ! !
What cute pictures...
Parker wants to know "why everyone gets a puppy sept us...!"
Thanks for that...
Those are so dang cute!! You are going to be a very busy girl!
Post a Comment