
WOW! It has been a while in the land of blogging! I am/have been a little busy these days! That would be the summer life for you... Well, here is a quick update:McKINLEY - has been a lot of fun this summer! She started a tumbling class and LOVES it! She does flips and headstands ALL day long! She will be starting pre-school in a couple of weeks and I don't know how I feel about my baby girl growing up! She is full of energy and full of bologna...
LuKE - is 7 months! My little man is getting so big! I love this stage! He is learning to crawl and does the cutest little stink bug moves! He lovin' the big boy food and can't get enough of it! He is also starting to be so vocal... I love all of his lil' jabbering!
that is all for now... hopefully I will be able to keep up from now on... until next time...
4 comments:
Hooray for an update!! FINALLY!! Love the pics of the little cuties! Tell Nathan that he is crazy for having a BYU football countdown!
i love the headstands! and the stance just before the cartwheel! Lukie-Poop is pretty much my favorite Luke ever! way cute pictures Mar! and I love the new layout!
loveeeeeeeeeee the update! Darlin pics! Give 'em a smootch from me! Tell Nate I still have dreams of that shiney moon I saw. hahaha oh the Judd brotha's! I love kinners tumblin' moves! What a stud! SO FUN! miss ya luv ya!
I had a dream last night that you updated your blog. I am totally serious so I had to check to see if I was a woman of visions....I guess I'm not.
Post a Comment