1. I don't always have time for me. BUT, I love that my days are filled up with my kids and I Love, LOve, LOVE them! Not having time to do the things I want is sometimes a good thing! (me time includes my blog, hence the NO blogging ;))
2. McKinley is and always will be full of it! She has got an imagination so big I can't even explain. The other day this was our conversation:
McKinley: Mom, can I talk to you for a minute?
Me: Sure, Sweets!
McKinley: My friend Pada had a baby and she wasn't married...
Me: That's not good! You have to be old and get married in the temple before YOU can have a baby!
McKinley: Mom, I know... duh! But, Mom, I am not gonna get old... and I was just kidding Pada didn't have a baby. She tricked me!
Me: Who's Pada?
McKinley: My friend... she is so freakin' weird. She tells me silly things!
Me: She is kinda weird... (and in my head I thought 'kinda creepy!')
3. MR LUKE is ALL BOY! My baby is not so much a baby. He can throw a ball better than me! He can say Ball, Dog, Dada, Mama and a few other jibbers I don't understand! He can drive toy car and make an engine noise... He is SO fun! and loves all things that most boys love....
4. I have the best Hubby there is! I love my man so much and am always in awe of the things he accomplishes! He is my best friend and I am so LUCKY to have him....
5. I am a little OCD and have discovered my love for all things clorox! We have not been the healthiest family (by we, I mean Kinners and Lukie...) and I love clorox wipes, clorox anywhere spray(s) and just plain ol' clorox! In these winter months we have had it all.... swine flu, croup, ear infections, more croup, strep thoat, more ear infections, and believe it or not... more croup (Luke has had croup 7 times!)
Here is to Spring and to the healthier months ahead!
6 comments:
I agree - it IS about freaking time for an update!! ha ha! Glad you are all feeling better!! Love the new pictures!
MARILEE JUDD!~! You are pretty much amazing! You are so talented, I love the header, and the pictures you take. You are great! Thanks for updating-- I love reading your cute blog!
Hays
Yay, good job on blogging! You're new pictures are freaking adorable!
HALLA! FRECKIN cheers to the new update, ya know mare... it's SO about time you turned over that new leaf! hahahaha! YOU FLIPPIN ROCK! Love the new blog stuff you've done... WAY good! YOU GO GIRL! Sweet update other then you forgot to mention your fav brother in law Coltie feels left out you didn't mention how much you freckin love him and his wifie and their bun in the oven :) hahaha. Miss ya can't wait to play in 3 weeks! YAY
p.s. you should post pics of the puppies, Roxi wants to see her cousins!
Cute pictures! and i hear you on the clorox!
Post a Comment