
Luke is becoming such a BIG boy and LOVES to eat... just about anything (including crayons)! I have been letting him 'try' to use a fork when we eat and I swear he makes a bigger mess with the utensils.

SLURPIN' it in! He was so funny and had noodles hanging out of his mouth. He is a little clown so when we would start laughing at him he would do it some more!

Favorite picture! This is what he does with his face when we say 'uh-oh'. I am lovin' this little man and I can't get enough of him even when he is covered in a mess!
5 comments:
He is too cute! He looks so much like a Cowan it is crazy! What a sweetheart.
Luke.....that's what i look like after i eat too. mmmm good. Tam and Colt just love their kinners and lukers...ohhh.. and their mom and dad. You guys rock. by the way, this post was made by uncle colton my first one ever.
YAY mare! CHEERS to the update... love it! Love that lil man! He's such a stinkin HUNK! How ya been? Have you gotten your voice back yet????? We luv you yahoots!
Stinking cute lil man!
from Jill (not Sadie)
Cute pictures! Love the "uh-oh" face! Update more often lady!
Post a Comment