




How cute is this baby girl? Alexa Grace Cowan... so precious! I can tell this little one has her daddy wrapped around BOTH her pinkies! I forgot how how much I LOVE tiny, fresh babies! They grow TOO FAST! I love this little lady and her Mommy and Daddy too! Alexa is #37 on the Cowan side and it never gets old- I love that I can get a baby fix pretty often in the Cowan Clan! Bring on baby #38.... who is next? I am holding out for baby #40.... HAHAHAHAHAAA!!
2 comments:
Baby Lexie is so adoreable! i love her face! awesome job with the pics Mar! you freakin rock my socks!
and whatever! baby #40 belongs to ME! (and Preston of course...) HAHAHAHA i'm totally kidding!
Mare.... these are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh they totally melt my heart! GREAT pics.... I'm SO IN LOVE WITH THE QUILT! HOly moly..... DARLING!
Great pics! She's a beauty!
Post a Comment