Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful


This time of year always makes me think of what I am thankful for. This picture is it. I am SO thankful for my family. It amazes me how much you can love a single person, and then times that by three. I LoVe these guys SO much!

I am thankful for Nathan. 10 years ago I would never have thought that I would be so happy, in love, and have such an amazing relationship with him. I am forever thankful for him and his hard work, good attitude, and awesome example to me and our kids.

I am thankful for McKinley. This little girl definitely keeps me on my toes. She has a personality that I envy. She is my reminder to always cherish every moment and keep those memories close to your heart. I love this little lady.

I am thankful for Luke. He is my sweet little boy. He has the best giggle ever and I love to hear it. He has taught me so much without using words. I love to watch him figure things out. I love how I love being his Momma.

What are you thankful for?

2 comments:

Colt 'n Tami said...

We are thankful for people like you guys in our lives! THANKS for the update... LOVE it!

Angie said...

Hooray for an update! Love the new family pictures! I am thankful for Coke and Los Hermanos salsa and my family & friends!