and after a long hard decision...
No really HaRD!
She wanted to be a cowgirl/ladybug/princess/mermaid.
"I can be all those things... right, Mom?"
McKinley as a Lady Bug!
It's a little belated but we hope you all had a fun Halloween this year! This year seems to keep on flying by... I can't believe that it is Thanksgiving and Christmas already...
I don't know how you bloggers do it... but I seriously can't keep up. Maybe a few lessons from you awesome bloggers? I dunno... Maybe someday I'll figure out how to do it ALL and keep up!! HaHAHAA!
Stay tuned for some fun times and fun photos.... I'm not sayin' it'll be this week or even this month... but keep on checkin'! I might surprise you!
1 comment:
haha Luke looks super thrilled to be elmo! hahaha! Kinners looked super adoreable, i just love that red tutu...someone really awesome must have made that... LOVE when you post!
Post a Comment