I also didn't really think it would be as hard as it was! I seriously got emotional dropping my baby girl off today... It was kinda tough BUT so worth it to see her eyes light up when we were there!
1. How excited she has been! There is not a day that goes by that she doesn't tell me how excited she is for school! I want her to always be this excited to learn!
2. How she said goodbye to Luke. She hugged him and said she loved him and that she would be back later! I love how much she loves her brother and already how much she is going to love her new baby sister!
3. Her personality and imagination! She has got it going for her! She is the sweetest girl and has been such a good helper to me. I love this girl!
Good Luck, Kinners! I know you will do great in school!
PS YAY me! 2 posts in 1 month!
3 comments:
you should have mentioned some of her awesome dance moves. that is what i never want to forget about Kinners! she's got the booty shake down pat, and man, it takes talent to sing AND dance at THE SAME TIME!! for reals. i love her!
HALLA! CONGRATS for a few things...
1. having the CUTEST kindergartner EVA
2. Having a lil girlie on the way... WAHOOOOOOOOOO (i called it)
3. Posting... twice. Not going to lie I stopped checkin out the bloggerooo but not now so keep it up
4. Having Sweet Luke I REALLLLY like his hugs and miss his smootches!
5. CHEERS to you Mare... MVP mama! Luv ya
p.s. I LUVVVV Kinners pose with her backpack... too flippin CUTE!
Post a Comment