Tuesday, August 9, 2011

yep... still here!

Where does time go? Well, the summer has almost come and gone and by the lack of posts you might say things have been busy around here... So for the 2 people that might read this, here is an update on us...
NaTHaN: still being the best hubs around. working hard but still squeezing time in for me and the kiddos. he started his summer softball with the men's league and now is on to the coed league. we have a lot of fun going to his games...
miss McKiNLeY: still the little fire cracker she's always been. she starts kindergarten august 29 and you could say she is a little excited. she is growing up too fast, i wish i could freeze time! i am so excited for her to start this new adventure, but i am freaking out and tear up just thinking of my lil lady growing up...
mr LuKe: still my little man. he is all boy... 'nuff said. he is 2 1/2 and keeps me on my toes. he can run in a circle and never stop... seriously. he is so sweet and still gives me the best loves in the morning... he lays his head on my shoulder, pats my back and says 'hi, mom...' he is a mocking bird and i have had to censor some of the things that may or may not pop out of my mouth... so now if we say anything his response is usually, ' that bad word...' even if it's not a 'bad word'...
MaRiLee: still loving this whole mom thing. still working part time but hopefully not for long. for those of you who might not know, i am about 18 weeks along... due january 11. i am so excited! we will find out august 25 what this little baby is...
* * * * *
So, there you have it. A quick update on us. Life is sweet and good and I wouldn't trade it for anything...

6 comments:

Angie said...

I'm so happy that you updated! Cute pictures! I want to see more from your trip! Congrats on baby #3! We really need to get together soon. Isaac misses his friends!

Todd and Holly said...

Marilee! How exciting your having another baby!! Congrats! I'm glad you updated, I still like to see what my tcp friends are up to :)

Whit said...

Yay I'm glad you posted! Your kids are so cute and I'm so excited you're going to have another baby!

jennie said...

wait. you got a bun in your oven and your SISTER didn't even know? WHAAAATS UP WITH THAT?!?!?!

JK!!! i totally knew. haha cant wait to shnuggle your babe in january! WOOT!

p.s. i had a dream last night and luke was following me around saying, "ohhhh! cuuuute!" haha

Kari said...

I enjoyed reading your blog update. Congrats on the new baby! I can't believe how old Luke looks in his picture.

haley hoch said...

i pretty much love reading your blog! i love the fun pics! love you!