Ohhhhhhh I love love love this pic... Kinners is so tiny, she's changed a ton, i can't believe she's about 2! Wahoooo, you're a heart mare. I'm so blessed to have ya as my sister and friend. Thanks for the friendship... We love you guys TONS! Specially when a game is on. ha ha ha
Hi mare, I think you need to update.. you got lots of fun pics! i hung up my christmas present... it's darling. thanks! HAPPY NEW YEAR P.S. I love you hahaha, great movie
Marilee! sorry it's taken me a while to comment on this post! I thought I had! you really do need to update dear! also, I need to chat with you- about a certain incident involving a horrid scab! I don't know how I'm feeling about the whole thing...cryptic! Love you!
Okay, you both cheat and now you need to talk about scabs???? Hmmm. Not quite sure what to think about the both of you. What ahs become of the two youngest Cowan girls? You need a new post deary. One with lots of pics of cutie pie kinners please. Jan
5 comments:
Ohhhhhhh I love love love this pic... Kinners is so tiny, she's changed a ton, i can't believe she's about 2! Wahoooo, you're a heart mare. I'm so blessed to have ya as my sister and friend. Thanks for the friendship... We love you guys TONS! Specially when a game is on. ha ha ha
Cute picture! Boy has she changed, but magot man still looks the same.....give him a hug from his favorite CA sis in law will ya?
Happy New Year!
Jan
Hi mare, I think you need to update.. you got lots of fun pics! i hung up my christmas present... it's darling. thanks! HAPPY NEW YEAR P.S. I love you hahaha, great movie
Marilee! sorry it's taken me a while to comment on this post! I thought I had! you really do need to update dear! also, I need to chat with you- about a certain incident involving a horrid scab! I don't know how I'm feeling about the whole thing...cryptic!
Love you!
Okay, you both cheat and now you need to talk about scabs???? Hmmm. Not quite sure what to think about the both of you. What ahs become of the two youngest Cowan girls? You need a new post deary. One with lots of pics of cutie pie kinners please.
Jan
Post a Comment