mckinley giving the tree a kiss
mckinley comitting a 'no-no'
a purty picture of our tree
I can't help but giggle every time I walk out where our tree is...Kinners is always there. She's trying so hard not to fall into the bitter temptation of touching the "peshul (Kinner's word for special...) kissmus tree..."even as I type this she's telling Jennie (refered to here as Jen Jen) "it peshul, Jen Jen! Peshul..." With out fail, she looks up at me with her big blue eyes, and says "I wika tree, Mama..." her little fingers are wiggling Mr. Burn's Style as she avoids the inevitable "No-no Kinners! Don't touch!" (The glitter all over the floor from the "fallen" onraments is getting QUITE annoying!)
What a wonderfully magic time of year!
Kinley would like to add "Hey Babe! How you? I wike it! I wika tree! It's peshul...Gimme Gimme, (yes the tragic Britney Spears song) See Ya! Miss Ya! Wove Ya! Bye!!!)
4 comments:
I wike it too! hey- thanks for hanging out last night! I know I was kind of a downer! you always know what to say to make me feel better! olives!
Jennie
p.s. I added a few more songs to your playlist...ENCHANTED!!! and a few others! ;)
I wika the tree too! Maya stopped screaming long enough to say "hullow kinner! you see me dipe bag?" It is strawberry shortcake and very treasured...if you try to take it away you get, "go way mommy, NOW!!!!!" and MINE MINE MINE!!!! (cue high pitched scream here) Oh the conversations these two would have if they lived closer. Gotta go the queen is calling...
Jan
Your tree looks great! I can't believe that we don't have a Christmas tree yet! I need to get on that. And your Christmas card looks great. My friend Brittney is making ours because Photoshop class was a bust!
How flippin CUTE are those... I love how you up dated it... specially with those pics... Soooo CUTE!!! I love how she's smootchin the tree! She's such a doll... MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Are you going to Mesquite during the game.... you betta be!!! Love ya
Post a Comment