Wednesday, December 12, 2007

'santa not nice'

McKinley was so excited to see Santa Claus... we had been telling her
about Santa all day... She kept on saying ' i wike santa...he sooo nice!'

Santa entered the room and McKinley's idea of Santa Claus changed...then she said...'santa not nice... he's spooky....'


I don't think we'll ever get her on Santa's lap again! We saw him again last night and she hurried to bury her face in Nathan's shoulder and with big tears in her eyes said again...'santa not nice...he's spooky...' I also don't blame her for being scared of him... I was still nervous sitting on his lap when I was 20! What's not to be scared of? BIG man wearing a RED suit with a huge WHITE BEARD....

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so funny!! I always thought I loved Santa when I was little and then when I would see him and get freaked out as well! ha ha She is so stinkin cute :)

David and Janalee said...

Have not had Maya on the big guys lap yet and don't know if I will even try! Poor Kinners, I agree, Santa is spooky indeed...kind of like your dad! ( JK, Love you magot man!)
I no wika santa either! She looked so cute BTW.

Jan

jennie said...

i don't think that spooky covers how I feel about santa...but we won't go into that!
can't wait for our Hill's fest!
jenjen

Colt 'n Tami said...

OH my word... this is a hoot! It brings back memories from my youngster years... poor thing! I love your updates Mare. WAHOOOO! Hey... you better be comming to Mesquite, if work won't let ya.. quit! hahaha. no really- i so hope ya can! CHEERS to Kinners being a trooper dealing with Santa!