So, because of the 220 plus pictures my awesome sister-in-law took..... if I posted all my favs it'd be a mile or 2 long! I decided to try out a slide show.....sooooo cute and alot of fun! So ENJOY! PS Photshop Rocks!!
umm... its not fair how stinking cute you guys are!!! just another DANG thing to make me want to be just like you! GEEEEEZE Mar, I can't believe how good you are with the rebel and that Photoshop! good job! HOOOO-RAH for the Judd's Loves! Jennie P.S. maybe you can photoshop me to be as good looking as you and Kinners...but not Nath, cause I'm a chick... ;)
So, adorable pictures! Aaron likes the one of you and Nathan in the background most, and I love the one of you two holding hands by Kinners head. Darling, darling! By the way, you're looking like a serious contender to be declared winner of the the biggest loser. Smokin hot babe!
SOn of a ..... I want to be cute like you. I love those pic's! Where were you guys. You look like you were contending for the cover of Perfect Family Magazine or something. How come you guys are so cute...? Tell Kinners that Megan says hi! Chow~~ Jill PS can you tell me how to do that awesome slide show thingy? It pretty much rocks!
6 comments:
umm... its not fair how stinking cute you guys are!!! just another DANG thing to make me want to be just like you! GEEEEEZE Mar, I can't believe how good you are with the rebel and that Photoshop! good job! HOOOO-RAH for the Judd's
Loves! Jennie
P.S. maybe you can photoshop me to be as good looking as you and Kinners...but not Nath, cause I'm a chick... ;)
So, adorable pictures! Aaron likes the one of you and Nathan in the background most, and I love the one of you two holding hands by Kinners head. Darling, darling! By the way, you're looking like a serious contender to be declared winner of the the biggest loser. Smokin hot babe!
p.s. Will you see if Angie will invite me to her blog? I won't turn into a stalker or anything....I swear!
Im speechless... SOOOoo DARLIN'
SOn of a ..... I want to be cute like you. I love those pic's! Where were you guys. You look like you were contending for the cover of Perfect Family Magazine or something. How come you guys are so cute...? Tell Kinners that Megan says hi!
Chow~~ Jill
PS can you tell me how to do that awesome slide show thingy? It pretty much rocks!
So freakin cute! I love the slide show. Your pitures are darling. Good job. I love your blog to, it is so cute.
Post a Comment