Saturday, March 22, 2008

Congrats!

Just a quick YAY for Mike and Ashley!
Their wedding is less than a week away!
Congrats you two crazy love birds and
good luck in your future together!
We Love You Guys!

5 comments:

Astrid said...

So, this has absolutely NOTHING about your brother getting married, just me offering you congratulations about the upcoming departure of a certain individual from TCP. Congrats to your brother too!

jennie said...

wait... who's leaving the TCP?! marilee, did I ever tell you that you ROCK the whole photoshop thing?! well, ya do. and I'm jealous! I heart Marilee!

Astrid said...

Starts with an "A" and ends with "mberlee"! HE HE HE

Colt 'n Tami said...

u go girl. WAY cute! Can't wait to see kinners picture post! love ya

Astrid said...

Hey marilee, and jennie too . . . will you send me your email address so I can add you to the blog readers list. I just saw this super creepy story on the news about people tracking people down by blogs and well, anyway . . . Email it to iluvmarc@gmail.com. Thanks!!