So, honestly this is the first time in almost 2 weeks I have been able to sit
down and BLOG! I have missed stalking all of you! I was reading all my sista's
blogs and realized that they all played a little game of tag with Amy! It looked like fun
so I wanted to join in...... THANKS AMY!
20 years ago: It was 1988 and I was 5 turning 6......WoW! How time flies!
I was in Mrs. Otten's Kindergarten class at Peteetneet School. I was an easily
entertained kid- I was happy to watch Today's Special, Fraggle Rock, and
of course Rainbow Brite! My BFF's were Rachel Frost and Luke Wilson.
At this time of my life I DID NOT have coke bottle glasses or a lazy eye...
life was great!
10 years ago: It was 1998 and I was 15 turning 16... those were the days!
I was just about to get my drivers license.... watch out! I still maintain that Jill and
Shelly MADE me drive the car which definantly ended up in a ditch or should I say
CANAL! I will forever hold it against you two....it took along time to regain
McKensie's trust.... I will never forget her standing on the porch screaming when
Ferdie got in the car with me... not so good times! I also ran around with my
awesome friends Angie and Kari and my BFF Jennie! I would tell you all some good
stories, but then I wouldn't have any blakmail against them.... all I'll say is we
were crazy girls!
5 years ago: It was 2003 and I was 20 turning 21... I still feel like that is my age!
I was working at The Children's Place as an Asst. Manager. At that time I loved to work!
I also started dating Nathan Judd and told myself nothing would happen with him... well, I was wrong! He became my new best friend and we had alot of good times... I knew he was the one
when he took me to Rascal Flatts twice... I returned the favor and sat through
a Shania concert (She was his favorite!)! Cheers to 2003 because that is when I fell in
love with my eternal sweetie!
3 years ago: It was 2005 and we had a great year! We celebrated our 1st anniversary
and found out I was pregnant! We also bought our cute lil' house and worked very hard
so that we could be happy in it! I really think that the work we did on our home
brought us even closer because we both wanted it so bad!
1 year ago we had some tough times! Our sweet little baby Kinners had some rough times
in the hospital. We were very blessed to celebrate her 1st birthday! We loved watching
her grow and develop! We didn't do much last year but play together.
So far this year we celebrated again when McKinley turned 2! We both work, Nathan goes
to school, and we take care of Kinley! We recently went to Mesquite and stayed
at Stan and Gale's condo (Thanks!) we are pretty boring!
Yesterday I went to babysit Brinnley and Bronco then went and had Taco Time with
Lindy and my mom. I went to work where I rang a lady up for $750.00 all for the same lil' kid(wish I could do that!). I came home, held my Kinners and went to sleep!
Today I got up and cleaned my house. Did some laundry and then headed off for
Pre-school. I came home sent McKinley with Grandma Gale so I could go and get my hair done by Jennie! (PS my hair rocks!) I also had some Fazoli's breadsticks with Jen.... YUM!
Later tonight.... it is already later tonight and i am BLOGGING!
Tomorrow I will babysitting Brinn and Bronx, then hopefully comming home and letting
Kinley take a long nap! (I might take a nap too!) I am also going to my Brother-in-Law's
Dixie Land Band concert... GOOD LUCK to Robb! We'll see what else is in store
for tomorrow!
This year I hope to get my yard in good shape, poor cement for a drive way, get a
front porch light, go on some good vacations, and just have fun with my family!
I tag ASTRID an MONICA my favorite TCP buddies!
5 comments:
I'm ever so happy that you think your hair rocks! I love it! thanks for trusting me to do that for ya... it must be somewhat nerve racking to come to a school to get your hair did... ;) plus also, those breadsticks were yum-yum-yummy! I miss the days of Fraggle Rock and Today's Special, and I have to admit that I'm glad the "canal incident" happened... thats when Kens started to like me! (you know, cause I didn't crash into a CANAL!!!) he he he olives!
SUPER CUTE! Memoreis Rock! LOVE love... LOVE THat pic of kinners. Can I get a WAHOOOO for Friday! W.A.H.O.O.O
It's good to have you back at the bloggin party. I have missed you and your cute posting.
Marilee, I just figured out why McKensie isn't in a huge rush to get her drivers license!! She is scared of CANALS!!!!
SOOOOOOOO CUTE pics on the side.. HELLO!!! That one of Kinners must needs to be blown up! It makes me melt lookin at it! GREAT PIC! Did u get your desk up? We'll have to see the finished project. U need to come see our furniture!! CHEERS. Thanks for Friday it was fun,,, bloated and all. hahaha
Post a Comment