Monday, March 31, 2008

2 year PHOTO SHOOT!


So, I never really understood the meaning of
'TERRIBLE TWO'S' until this particular day!
What a drama queen my little cutie is..... HOLY COW!
I went take these pictures with the happiest little girl you'd ever seen
and as soon as the camera was pulled out she morphed into a demon!
These pictures took well over 2 hours..... a BIG thanks to Jill Burton
for having sooooo much patience with her and to my
amazement she was able to capture some of the most precious pictures
of McKinley ever! SoOoOoOo...... EnJoY!!

11 comments:

Superflymama said...

Super cute! I love the first picture her eyes look so great. What a beautiful little girl.

Unknown said...

These are adorable! I love her cute little nose. My favorite one is her running around... sooo cute!

Shelly said...

I think she is a very fine child....even if she doesn't like me....

David and Janalee said...

Dear Kinners,
You are one cute chickadee! I
woke up this morning trying to find you and want
to play at kinners house so tell your mom to come visit us soon, and you can tell your dad that he can come too even though my mom says NO WAY! I love your new pictures, I need one for my fridge so I can see you everyday...but I laughed when my mom read that you were not nice when you got your pictures taken cause I'm not nice either and it drives my mom nuts-but hey, I get a lot of good stuff when she is trying to make me be good and smile pretty for the scary picture taking man at KK, so it is worth it! I love you Kinners! Thanks for playing with me at nannie's house.
Love Maya

Justin & Jaclyn said...

Way cute Mare!! I love them! She's such a little photogenic girl!! ;)! I need some pictures of her for my house! So whenever you get a chance, I'd love some! luv ya!

Colt 'n Tami said...

She's two, too, to. 2 cute! Love them.. love her!

jennie said...

what a cutie pie! I do believe I was present for a few of these pictures... it's always a blast trying to get that lil chica to smile... or even look at the camera, when she doesn't want to! Man do I lover love love that Kinley Judd!

Angie said...

Very cute pictures!!

Colt 'n Tami said...

so i was thinking you should totally post Ashlee's board so you can show it off, i've told many gals about it!!! U rockin Mare! I wish we could play with kinners tonight, next time! So we never made it this week for our PS party... we are way over due!! I'm super glad we're related... thakns for all the fun times we have!!

Jill said...

Marilee- She is so cute! She has to have some drama to counteract the cuteness. When are you going to take pics of my kids?!?

Monica Jackman said...

How cute are those pictures? Your daughter is adorable- and so is her outfit. And I have been meaning to ask you something- what is this I hear about Ezra no longer heading up TCP? Ya see what happens when I leave- everything falls apart!