would GRADUATE! YAY! That day has finally come...
I want to let Nathan know how proud McKinley and I are
of him! He has worked so hard and he deserves a little credit!
Thanks, Nate! You are one awesome Hubby and Daddy....
We are some very lucky girls to have such a great
guy in our lives! CHEERS! to GRADUATION!
PS Congrats to all the other Graduates in our lives!
ROBB, TAMI, ASHLEY, & KARI
What an accomplishment!

8 comments:
Congrats! That is so nice! I am jealous, it does feel like forever until Chris graduates too :) Cute pic too!
Congrats Nathan! Shall I start looking for jobs in Colorady for ya??
Congrats Nathan! That is so awesome. You should feel like a million bucks right now.Great job!
Congrats to Magot man...I am sure happy for you, its good to know you are worth something!!!! Kidding Nathan, you know I love ya!Oh, and California is a great place to be if you're lookin!
Hugs to the fam,
Janalee
H#$^ YA FOR NATE!!!! WHAT A STUD WAY TO REPRESENT YOUR TWO BEAUTIES!!!! NATE... JUST THINK OF ALL YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND MONEY, TIME AND PARKING TICKETS YOU PAID TO THAT DANG SCHOOL... NO MORE OF THAT! YIPIEEEEE. REALLY.. U DESERVE THE BEST YOU GUYS ROCK! GOOD LUCK ON THE JOB HUNTIN- YOU'LL SO FIND THE ONE YOU WANT! CHEERS TO THE GOOD GUY GRADUATE!!!
Can we say PERFECT FAMILY CLUB? all you need now is a baby brother... Where is that dang pineapple when ya need it?! =D
Nath, I'm really proud of ya! I'm so glad that my big Sis had the good sense to marry you! I love ya, and I'm proud of you!
Marilee!!!Oh my gosh!! How did you find my blog. That's some crazy blog stalking--GOOD JOB! I always surf around other people's blogs, but I never seem to find anyone I know. How's life? Your little girl isn't so little anymore. I can't believe how big she is. I'm going to add your blog link to mine, hope that's ok! I was just at TCP today asking if you still worked there. We should get together. Email me & hopefully we can do something: baileybug05@gmail.com.
Hooray for Nathan! Good job, we are proud of you. Did you walk across a platform or anything?
Post a Comment