watching their kids while Lissa and Robb were HAPPY in HAWAII!
I took this picture while I was there.... aren't they cute?
5 things I learned at the HoCh'S HoUsE:
#1. I probably will never have 7 children.... YIKES!
#2. My sis Melissa is a freakin' SAINT! She is the best mom
to those kids... She should be nominated for Mother of the Year!
#3. I love playing with the GIRLS! and I love how they love
each other! I love that I have nieces who are older... they are so fun!
#4. Max and Chase are a RIOT! They are definitely ALL boy!
They are also DEFINITELY a handful, too!
#5. If all else fails... throw 'em in the tub! I have never seen 2 boys
and 1 girl love bath time this much! RUB-A-DUB-DUB!
Enjoy the next pictures and the all the baby nudity!
want to show too much! I had so much fun playing with the Hoch's!
I hope to see 'em all soon!

10 comments:
And while Marilee was here, with SEVEN kids--she started us a blog! Thanks so much for posting those cute pictures! WE can't wait to get going on our blog! Thanks agian for helping us out! The girls loved having you here!
Luv the pics Mare! Yeh I know I never have time to just sit down and post more pics! I so need to though! But anyway, cute new post! ;)!
Wahoooooooooo MARE!!!!!!!! I'm fainting... u updated. hahaha. just teasin.. these pics look soo fun! I'm glad you ahd seven kids for a week, now you're probaly baby hungry right??? Tell nate to stop looking at espn porn it's not good even if it is a bare naked basketball. hahaha.
ya, so wahooo for your new blog!!!! yes. yes. yes
Wowzers! you are brave to head up that crew for a bit. I almost said no when my sister asked me to watch her two girls with my little guy. Give yourself a pat on the back!
P.S. I must say that I expected more- much more from our leader Ezra. My guess is he got freaked out when his #1 employee (me) left and so he started stealing money because he knew the company was heading south fast! Ya think ya know someone.
So, I guess Melf can count you out of the running for the table then, eh? As for me, I'm good with 3. Then again, last year I was good with 2. We'll see!
um...way cute! we do have some of the cutest nieces and nephews ever, don't we?! you rock!
so i still can't stop thinking about the fam proclimation thing you did!!! U ARE ROCKIN GIRL! also I thought i'd see your blog up by now! I reallyyyyyyyyyy can't wait + we know I'm a spazz
hey,
this is haley!!! and we dont have 7 kids, (only) LoL 6!!! LoL!!!
you rock my sox off.
~~~haley~~~
Hmmm, I really can't picture you with seven kids...but then again I was not going to have five and look at me!
So can I book your baby sitting skills for sometime next fall?
I'm kidding!
SO do you have a new blog???? I am curious about Tami's comments!
Love ya,
Janalee
Post a Comment