Saturday, May 3, 2008

Lovin' the TaG!

This TAG looked pretty fun so........ THANKS Jill for taggin' me! Let's see if I can do this!

What is his name? Nathan Barney Judd
How long have you been together? We dated about a year and a half before we got hitched and we've been married almost 4 years...... so about 5 1/2 years! time flies when you are havin' fun!
How long did you date? 1 1/2 years..... not including our high school days where I played mouse and he was the cat.... I honestly loved the attention but for some reason we had to wait to start dating.....
Who eats more? NATHAN! I think my mom probably cooks a whole bag of extra corn at Sunday dinner for him.... you should see his plate!
Who said 'I Love You' first? He did(really fast!)! I was so freaked out to say it! I knew I did but I think it made us 'official' by me saying it! I loved hearing him say it to me though!
Who is taller? Nate.... by a MILE!
Who is smarter? It depends on what.... I think Nate is really book smart. He knows a lot. but I think I am always right.... which I am;)
Who does the laundry? I do! I am kinda anal about it so I don't think he dares!
Who does the dishes? Both of us.... We like to do them together!
Who sleeps o the right? I used to but then we moved our bed and I was closest to the door and that for some reason freaked me out, so my sweetie switched.... it took some getting used to!
Who pays the bills? Nathan. He is very on top of that kind of thing and I so glad about that....
Who mows the lawn? Nate.... I really never had to do that growing up cuz my dad did it so I usually help in the yard by weeding and that kind of stuff!
Who cooks dinner? I do. Although Nate is a awesome BBQer!
Who drives when you are together? Nathan. There is something about a girl driving her man that is weird to me!
Who is more stubborn? ME! That is one of my worst qualities! I love that when I am being so stubborn that Nathan can break me... usually he just makes me laugh so hard that I forget what it was I was being stubborn about!
Who kissed who first? Well, there was one failed attempt in High School where I turned my head right as he went in for the kill- LONG FUNNY story! I think our first kiss was mutual we both knew it was gonna happen!
Who asked who out first? We hung out a couple of times before our 1st date (post mission). He asked me out first though....
Who proposed? NaThAn did! He had my sista's wake me up at what seemed to me like 3:00 in the morning, and I went on a scavenger's hunt and found him at the end.... so SWEET! That was the BEST early mornin' surprise EVER!
Who has more siblings? ME! I've got 7 sisters and 4 brothers and he has 1 sister and 1 brother!
Who wears the pants? I think we wear the pants equally! We both have strengths and at those times we take turns wearin' the pants!

I had fun thinking back..... Thanks again Jill! I tag TAMI, JACLYN, and ALL my SISTERS! (jen- make something up;)!

2 comments:

Justin & Jaclyn said...

Oh I've been tagged!! So do I just do it how I want? or do I copy yours and fill in the blanks? ya know I'm kinda knew at this! ha ha!

Colt 'n Tami said...

ohhhhhh how cute was that!!! p.s. Judd boys ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!