SOOOOOO SAD! How this happened? A good fall off the swings!
My sister Jill took her to her house to see the baby kitties while I
took off for work.... McKinley had a blast at the 'Stewart Farm'!
She is still talking about all the horses and chickens and kitties....
but if you ask her how she hurt her lip she puts her hand
up to her eye, and with her head down says....
"I falled off...." whimper here, "the swing."
Another whimper..... Let's just say I have a resident
DRAMA QUEEN who knows how to play it up!
10 comments:
oh I have watery eyes... those pics are SUPER SAD!!!!!!!
So sad!! I think most little girls know how to play up an injury--it's just part of their nature. She is such a cutie!
oh! how sad are those pictures?! I can just see that pouty lip (even before the "accident") and her hand working well as an eye patch... she gives me that look every time I 'suggest' any movie but 'Bahbie Ilan Princess' (gotta love that oscar winning preformance by none other than our favorite childhood friend Barbie...) she looks so sad!
Wait til Maya sees these pictures! She was talking to Kinners all day on her pink cell phone, but no mention of Kinners falling down this time. Oh poor baby, I hope she recovers quickly1 We don't likey our BFF's to have owies!
Jan
Poor little lady. Looks like she is toughing it out though. I hope her ouchie feels better soon!
I saw McKinley yesterday and asked her how her lip was but she was too far away and I couldn't hear what her answer was! That looks like a doosie!!
Hope she is recovering well, thos fat lips are no fun!
Kinley- I am SOOOO sorry about this. I hope that some day we can resume a friendship but for now I understand. I have never seen so much blood. YIKES! We love you sweetie.
It is times slike these one is glad to have a friend, like Cinderella, for consolation...
that does look painful...it was wierd to see that you found my blog. How small the world is sometimes. Looks like life is going well for you, and your little girls is adorable!
Post a Comment