follows him row by row...
Nate grew up always having a dog-I didn't!
I really have loved watching Nate take care of Lucy...
Sometimes he worries more about her than us.... just kidding!
I'm glad that he has a love for animals so he can teach Kinley
not to be scared around them! I was always freaked out by big
dogs and cats.... but I like Lucy cause Nate has trained her and
she is really a good dog!

While Nate was mowing McKinley was being so cute!
She wanted me to take a picture of her laying in the grass
and then she'd hop up and say ' I wanna see it...... oh......
I sooooo cute!' I guess she hears that a lot from me or something!

I love these next 2! They remind me of how simple life
should be!

look at those baby blues!


8 comments:
Those are the cutest pictures of Kinners. I love them. She is so funny. Way cute dog too.How fun!
I bet it is great that she likes you to take pictures of her. What a sweetie! She looks so precious! Cute dog too, I love having a dog. They really are "man's best friend".
Isn't it nice to take pictures of kids who like it? It makes picture taking much easier. I love when they ask so see the picture right after you take it, too!!
K mare, I love these pictures!! They are so way cute! I got to play with her tonight! It was so way fun! She's such a doll. I'm so glad she has such wonderful parents! You guys are awesome! I'm so excited to spend the weekend with ya! WAHOO!! YAY! Luv ya tons! ;)
freckin precious...... LOVE 'EM AND LOVE HER!!!! cHeErS TO OUR FUN FUN FUN WEEKEND AHEAD OF US!!!
Dang cute pictures! she's so funny- I love that Kinley Judd! I'm gonna miss you guys this weekend... have fun though...and try to get Brian's autograph for me... just have him write "to my little surfer girl, Jennie" it's code...he'll know what it means... ;) love ya! drive safe!
she's adorable! I wanna play with kinners. I like to call Emerson MSN cuz it reminds me of her. I'm thinking of coming out at the end of June for a week or 9. Might stay there all summer, Ma and Pa have central air and I don't. I miss freezing in the basement.
The best part of that post was when you said that you used to get freaked out by big dogs and CATS! I didn't know cats could get so big that they were scary. J/K!
Post a Comment