Friday, June 13, 2008

Hapy Father's Day!

I wanted to tell all the DaDdYs out there
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!


I have some awesome fathers in my life and for that
I am so blessed! I have awesome brothers and brothers-in-law
who are awesome dads or who will make awesome daddys someday!
I wanted to highlight 3 amazing dads in my life....


1st is my sweetie and one fantastic DADDY!
I am so lucky to have this dad in my life! I feel very blessed
to share my life with him... He is the best! I love how sweet he
is with McKinley and how he has this way with her! I love watching them
play and develop an awesome relationship together! Kinners thinks her
daddy is so fun and she loves to wait for him to come home so
they can go to the park and get a sno-cone! Thanks, Nate for the
man that you are and for putting up with your girls! We LOVE you, sooooooo much!
2nd, is my Dad... I could not have hand picked a better Dad!
He is one of the most patient, good humored, loving, accepting,
big hearted man that I know! We were a very lucky family to have a dad
that worked so hard to provide for our individual needs,
and who taught us how to work hard as well. I love my Dad because he he had
12 kids and still came up with a different nickname for us all!
I love being a part of his life and also love being his SKWURL!
Love you tons, Dad!

3rd would be my awesome Father-in-Law! This is one of the funniest, goofiest guys I have ever met! Thanks for all you do for us! I really never thoughtI could laugh so much with my Father-in-Law! I love when we are all togetherand out pops a commercial.... HILARIOUS! I also love the spiritual side of him. He hasa way of inviting the spirit in and I love it. I also am glad he taught his son all he did! Thanks Stan! Love You!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so sweet! Dads are so much fun. You have got some great ones in your life :)

Shelly said...

Great post. I should probably write something sweet about Aaron for Father's Day. Thanks for the idea...I think I'll take it!

jennie said...

You are so cute! I love it!

Colt 'n Tami said...

Darling as Darling can be Mare... what a heart! Kinners was a super cutie yesterday she loved and i mean LOVED the slide you'll have to get one!!! Thanks for lettin us play with her!!!!

Angie said...

Very cute. Love the family picture!