Monday, June 30, 2008

just for fun

Being it is almost the 4th of July.... I thought this was appropriate!

I love to hear McKinley say this so I hope you all enjoy!

10 comments:

Jill said...

Holy Cow!! Did you teach her that? She is one smart cookie!!

Unknown said...

That is so cute! What a little smartie pants, that is so good that she can remember that! I love the 4th of July, how fitting was her cute lil pledge ;)

Melissa said...

Hey smartie! You did a great job!

Shelly said...

Dear McKinley,
I love your video. I loved the Pledge of Alligiance. I hope you have a great time. I love you.
From, Olivia

She's a cutie! She may have knocked Charlie off the top for most requested video for Sam!

David and Janalee said...

What a little smartie pants! I have been trying to tape Maya's magic tricks for awhile but when she sees the camera she says "NO PICTURES MOMMA!" and refuses to do anything. Good Job Kinners!
Jan

Colt 'n Tami said...

soooooooooooooooo cute. WHAT A DOLL! Love ya kinners and love how u pledge to america!!! MELTAGE! p.s. thanks guys for the WAY fun night, can't wait to see the news clip. wahooo we're famous. u guys are the best. THANKS for the fun and for the meltage from the pledge!!!

jennie said...

one nathan unda God...I like the pledge, but I love the Pledge as done by Kinners...so dang cute! p.s. I hope that I recorded correctly... how was the concert by the way?

Monica Jackman said...

What a cutie! I am very impressed. Keep those film clips coming because they are so fun to watch.

*Random- but could you do me a favor? Will you tell Astrid to invite me to view her blog because I am locked out and have no way of contacting her. Thanx

Jill said...

Sorry for another comment, but did I see you on Channel 4 news at the concert on Monday night? I'm pretty sure it was you. Pretty cool!!

Astrid said...

That is so stinkin cute. I LOVE IT!!!!