Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Coming in January 2009

So.... I think that most everybody knows but here is a fun little announcement
for those who don't! Our family will be growing by two tiny feet!
Our baby is due sometime around January 15, 2009, so that makes me
about 13 weeks along. We've heard a cute little heartbeat and everything!
This time around with this pregnancy I have had time to sit around and
actually think about being preggo.... with McKinley I worked full time
and didn't have time for 'morning sickness'... or at least I don't remember it!
I haven't really been too bad, BUT there are those days when I WANT to
throw-up and I CAN'T! I've never really WISHED to throw-up before....;)

So.....there you have it! An official announcement! This is a picture of McKinley @ 2 weeks old. I don't recall her ever being this tiny.... so we'll see how we (and by WE, I mean us AND KINNERS the QUEEN of ALL...) handle this new bundle of joy!

WE are so EXCITED and can't wait to meet our lil' shim ;)

9 comments:

Angie said...

Yay for another baby Judd! Congrats!!

scrapchicks said...

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FOR BABY JUDD. MARE U'RE SUCH A CUTE MOM! THIS BABE WILL BE SUPER BLESSED TO BE IN YOUR CUTE SWEET FAMILY... LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

Melissa said...

Official congrats from the hoch's. My girls were not happy to find out this news by accident. I've been in the "doghouse" all weekend.....Can't wait to meet a "Kinners Jr."

Unknown said...

I am so so so excited for you guys! How fun!! Congrats and I can't wait to see you cute and pregnant again... I am glad I know this time before you are 7 months along ha ha

jennie said...

YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAAAAAYYYYY!!! January can't come fast enough! (please sing this to yourself, to what ever song you want, but in a british accent...) I'm so excited for little baby Shim! or should we say Sheheit? maybe just Kinley's baby...

Shelly said...

I want to meet shim too! Kinners will be a GREAT help. I have Olive trained to bring me diapers and binkies and stuff. It's so great! Congrats and feel better!

Astrid said...

YIPEEE!!! I just thought the other day when I looked at your blog and saw how cute McKinely was saying the pledge, "when is she having another little bundle of joy . . ." CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Jill said...

Yeah for a new baby! I know what you mean about having more time to think about being prego--I was the same with my 2nd. The only difference is I kept busy by being a mom & so the pregnancy went by just as fast as when I worked full time. The 15th was my due date with Aubrey & I had her on the 9th--here's hoping they have the same b-day!!

Monica Jackman said...

Congrats on the new addition! How exciting! I still can remember when you told me you were pregnant the first time. We were in the back room of TCP and you were so scared to tell Stephanie because you thought she would bite your head off because she is such a mean boss. J/K I can joke like that because were blood. She's the best. Anywho, congrats again!