Thursday, July 17, 2008

happy anniversary, nate!


today is our 4 year wedding anniversary! the BEST years of my life...
so far;) i wanted to tell NATHAN why these have been the best years ever!
So.... 4 reasons for 4 years.... here goes!
#1~ THE LAUGHS! I can honestly say that not one day goes by
without a good laugh with Nath.... he one funny weirdo! and I LOVE IT!
I love when he sings to me cuz without fail I LAUGH!
I love when he trys to cheer me up cuz he can always make me laugh!
I love when he laughs cuz it makes me laugh, too!
#2~ THE HUGS! I love how his hugs make me feel so loved.
I love when he hugs me and Kinley together and says he loves 'his girls'!
I love when he just stops everything and gives me a good hug!
#3~ THE MEMORIES! We have so many memories! I love being
with Nathan and making some pretty awesome memories... I love that
even if it is a not so good situation he can make one! Thanks for all the good times!
#4~ MY FAMILY! I never thought having my own family would be
such and amazing experience! I love that he is a part of it and that he
is my partner in crime:)! I would have never imagined hand picking a better
husband for me or father for my children!
Well, I could go on and on! Thank you, Nathan for the best time in my life
and thanks for being there and a part of it! I love you more than I can say
and can hardly wait to spend the rest of eternity with you!

6 comments:

Nathan Judd said...

Thanks SWEETIE!! I love you too!! It has been a great 4 years, even if there have been some hard times along the way, we have learned more than we would have ever imagined!! You're the greatest, THANKS FOR EVERYTHING! I LOVE YOU!!

Colt 'n Tami said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH how sweet are u 2! Wahoooo have a HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Cheers to the fun times,,, let 'em roll on like tootsie rolls! we love you 4 galore!!!! -nate,mare,kinners,and baby :)
thanks for being our friends!!!!

Colt 'n Tami said...

p.s. cute pic, i've never seen that one!!!!

Angie said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe you have already been married 4 years and baby #2 is on the way!! Congrats!!

Shelly said...

Well..that was awfully sweet and stuff. Happy 4 years together. We kinda like that Nathan B guy out here, too. Congrats!

jennie said...

I'm so glad you two are a pair! I don't think I'd have as much to laugh about without my awesome brother in law Nath! you are totally in the Perfect Family Club, what with your 2 year old, the bun in the oven, and your puppies! I love you guys!