Monday, September 1, 2008

GO COUGS!

McKinley already, thanks to her Daddy, LOVES BYU!
She looked adorable in her COUGAR GEAR!

Nate has been eating, sleeping, dreaming (you name it;) BYU!

He has been counting down months, weeks, days, hours and minutes

until kick-off! He is like a kid at Christmastime he's sooooo excited!

This is us all geared up for the big game!

Thanks Grandpa Stan for letting us in on all the excitement!

How cute is Brady? He is one heck of a COSMO!

He might be a bigger fan than Nathan... that'd be hard

to beat!

It was a pretty good game BYU won 41-17!!

We had fun and soaked in the heat as our COUGS kicked

some major butt! Here's to the start of an undefeated season...

THE QUEST: 1-0 LET'S GO COUGS!

6 comments:

Astrid said...

I have to laugh because we went to the game too, and I did the exact same thing with the girl's shirts, tied up the sleeves with ribbon. Great TCP Minds think alike! Man I wish I had known you were there, I would have loved to see you and your family. By the way, that is one heck of a Cosmo Costume, where did he get it?!

Colt 'n Tami said...

hummmm... could colt be related to that cougar blood hubby of yours! SHHEEEESH... sounds just like his brotha! GO COUGS is right... what a fun time! check out your hott lil fam in the cougar gear! rarrrr! LOVEEEEEEEEEEE KINNERS NEW HAIR! SHE'S A DOLL! super fun to play with ya this weekend.. can't wait to see ya in 4 days!!!!!!! YAY

Colt 'n Tami said...

p.s. brady is a hunkie cosmo FOR SURE!!!!! how cute is that!

Jill said...

Yeah Cougs! What a fun day!

Melissa said...

Seriously--did Brady wear that to the WHOLE game? OMG--how crazy! I loved Kinner's little outfit too! True Blue, BYU! I wanna come and play....

Colby and Hilary said...

How cute is she all cougared out!! I love her cute little smile, and how she scrunches her nose!! So so so so cute!!