Monday, September 8, 2008

our weekeknd get away...

It's always fun to get away even if it's a quick trip!
This past weekend we escaped for a bit to go and visit
Colton and Tami in Idaho Falls! It was a much needed
little vacation and what a better way to spend it than with
them! We had a ton of fun, laughed a lot and 'COUGARED'
it up... so funny to watch the Judd boyz get soooo into the game!
Good thing our Cougs pulled it out or our 'fun' weekend would
have been ruined.... so a big thanks goes out to whoever blocked that kick!

Colton and Tami~ our awesome hosts!

McKinley givin' her daddy some love after the big win!

The Idaho Falls Temple.... so beautiful!

Thanks again Colt, Tam, and Rox for such a weekend!

We love yer guts and can't wait to see y'all again soon!

8 comments:

Angie said...

I LOVE Idaho Falls! The falls and temple are so pretty! I can't BELIEVE you didn't stop by the Cramer's house (Cousin Stephanie's parents) to say hello!! Maybe next time!

Angie said...

I forgot to say that I have never seen so much BYU memorabilia on one person! That crazy B!!

Shelly said...

Looks like fun...perhaps Denver could be your next get away?? Nice pics, BTW!

Colt 'n Tami said...

***GET YOUR BUNS BACK UP HERE... THAT WAS SERIOUSALY TOO MUCH FUN***
You guys rock our world! BFF's for life!!! I'm still hungover from all our fun! so's my nose. hahaha stinky boys!

jennie said...

looks like a ton of fun! Nato really is decked out in the BYU gear...I'm surprised there was any left for other fans to wear! ha ha ha, just kidding...you know I love the Cougs too, just not as passionately as Nath and Colt! way cute pictures Mar! you ROCK!

Colt 'n Tami said...

cya miss ya love ya!

Jill said...

That temple pic is AWESOME! I heart that temple. When I went there with Justin, we ate a restaurant right on the river with the prettiest view... I could live there.

Colt 'n Tami said...

Jill... come live here! WAHOOO