Monday, September 22, 2008

confessions of a two year old DRAMA QUEEN

I guess it is out of the question to ask this
lil' fire cracker to take off the princess dress
and get some other clothes on...

i don't wannnnnntooooooo!

serious pouting!

still..... that would be a NO!

laying down to make her point.... just so you all know,

she won this battle. She definatley wore this out and about

and loved every second of it.... SO, lesson for you all- don't let them get

in 'dress-ups' right after bath time if you have errands to run...

but you all probably already know that;)

this is just a fun picture of Miss McKinley.

I was blow drying my hair and suddenly thought

what is she doing? there were stickers everywhere!

Hey, she had fun!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cute little girlie girl princess!

Jill said...

Way to choose your battles.
You are not the first Mom (or the last) to let their little princess win.
Just wait for the dress up heels to church battle. YIKES! You thought the ward choir was loud!!

jennie said...

I love it! her pouty face is so cute! I'm also looking forward to the Dress up heels to church battle...let me know when that is so that I can come to your ward...

Jill said...

Our continual battle is also over a Cinderella dress up dress. Something about it is just so exciting, she loves to wear it. Luckily, she's never wanted to wear it out & about. I love little drama queens!!

Colt 'n Tami said...

hahaha. What a HOOT! She's such a diva! Uncie colt says she can get anything she wants. Specialy from her pa! hahaha
miss ya yahoots!

Justin & Jaclyn said...

Yeh love it Mare! But I'm just glad I won't have to deal with it for a while. ha ha! love ya lots.

The Rhodes Family said...

You have the cutest family ever! Mckinley is so cute! I found your blog through a friend of a friend of a friend. Fun how everyone is linked! Oh, by the way, this is Tiffany Ferguson. Congrats on the new baby! I’m sure he will be just as cute as McKinley. Keep up the cute fam! I hope you don’t mind I peek at your blog every now and then!

Tiff

Haley's Life said...

Tell Kinners I said hi... She is dang cute Mar!

love,
haley