Wednesday, October 29, 2008
ho-ly mo-ly!
So, this is not a regular post for me.... BUT I'll get over it! So last night I went to work, just like normal... TCP madness has settled-for now- so, I actually enjoyed my night with my co-workers! We were excited to get outta there QUICK...and we did! So my normal night continued walking out to the parking lot. I then unlocked my car and to my surprise (and utter shock) my cute lil' Jetta had no passenger window! Yes, that's right someone broke into my car! They (the bad guys) must of used a crow bar or baseball bat cuz my window was shattered into a gazillion pieces allover the asphalt and a million more pieces inside my car! Not only did the little punks break out the window, they dented our car! So, I was hysterical trying to think of what would have enticed the creep to break into my car.... here is the kicker cuz they stole A CHILDREN'S PLACE BAG with some Halloween costumes in it! AND to top that off... that's all they took... not that I am wishing they would have stolen more or anything it's just that they caused hundreds of dollars worth of damage for a bag that contained close to $30 worth of merchandise in it! I mean come on! If your gonna go to all the effort of breaking in why not make it worth your time? No, seriously there wasn't anything else for them to take but I guess my TCP bag of goodies was worth it for them! Anyway... I was pretty upset and felt a little violated getting into my car to drive windowless on the freeway on a chilly night! What fun! I wish I could have seen who did it cause If they felt like they needed it more than I did I really might have saved them the trouble and GIVEN them the sack! GEEZE the NERVE! Mean People Suck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
D-O-R-K-S! I don't like things like that. I remember when Justin's truck was broken into. It is CRAPPY! Sorry that you had to deal with that. Let us know if you need anything.
WHAT!? The funny thing is, you might actually see who did it if they try to return the costume to TCP. I can't believe that. They must have been some pretty nice costumes you had in there. I shouldn't joke, but seriously like you said, that's all they stole after all that effort! Some people are just absolute losers. I hope they try to return them and end up returning them to you!
I Loved my conversation with Kinner's, it went something like this...
Me:What happened to your car?
Kinner's:Da bad guys did it!
Me:Did what?
Kinner's:Da bad guys broke da window. Dos bad guys are in trouble!
BAD GUYS MAKE ME MAD!!!
MARE...that stinks, sheesh next time I'll hide under the car and crow bar their feet! What some punks! And off all things to break a window for! What a bunch of zoobie nerds that were board. That's my bet! Sorry that happened though. Shoot, nothing like a happy halloween!
LOOSERS! but just imagine the looks on their faces when they realize that "the Children's Place" is NOT in fact a code name for "this is a bag of electronics, cash and drugs!" motards. I'm sorry it happened to you though. mean people are definitely on my list of things that suck.
Your right, they do stink... Lucky though that they didn't steal any CD's or extra cash!
Sorry!
They are dorks...
Haley
Oh wow! Isn't it crazy what people will do for something as small as that?? That is so sad about your window! I am glad that you weren't there and the perps didn't hurt you! Him/she/them must have been crazy!!
I can't believe what people will do!! Who knows what they were thinking? I'm so sorry! I guess on the bright side, that is all they took. I hope everything works out getting your car repaired.
WOW! That scares me! I guess I better lock my car more often! I am like you though-I don't often leave a whole lot in my car-especially when I go to work. But it does suck that they cause all of that damage for such a little item. UGH!
p.s. you should totally post pics of Kinners at Halloween so we could see her costume! YAY! See ya in a few weeks!
So not cool!! Some people!!
Post a Comment