Friday, October 17, 2008

I heart Fall!

This has to be my favorite season ever!
I love everything about it... the crisp cool air, the colors,
wearing sweaters, eating pumpkin chocolate chip cookies... I love it all!

Today we went up the canyon to see the leaves

and of course snap some pictures! We had fun and Kinley

was being quite the little model...




ChEeRs to Fall and all the beautiful things around us this time of year!
I hope that fall sticks around for a little while longer
so that I can enjoy it all the more!

6 comments:

Angie said...

Fall is the best! Cute pictures of the McKinley!

Colt 'n Tami said...

I'm loveing the HAT! Wahoooo you go girl. Love the pics and Love Kinners! CHEERS to Fall!

Shelly said...

Darling pictures! I wish mine would hold still long enough to take pictures of things in their hands! I am also an admirer of fall...

Jill said...

Fun- I love fall but... SPRING IS STILL THE BESTEST!
Cute pictures of your lil' model.

Colby and Hilary said...

She is so cute!!! I'm with you I love everything about fall!!!

Jill said...

Cute, Cute, Cute Pictures!!