Tuesday, October 7, 2008

happy birthday, nathan!

since NaTe turned 27, I decided to celebrate a little more by giving him
a top 10 list! SO...... Here goes!
#1~ He's my favorite guy named Nathan!
#2~ He is the best friend a gal could ask for... lucky for me, I am in love with him too!
#3~ He is the best wanna be ZOOBIE ever! I love how he supports his COUGS!
#4~ He is the gentlest giant... he is 6'5" of mush and I love it!
#5~ He is the best example to me of goodness... he'd do just about anything for anyone!
#6~ He works his booty off and still has time for fun!
#7~ He is a great brother, brother-in-law, and uncle! I love how important family is to him.
#8~ He's got skillz;)! Well, good 'watching the game' skillz....
#9~ He is one heck of a DADDY! I can't wait to see him with two!
#10~ He is the best husband..... 'nuff said!

Okay, so really that's not a 'top 10 list'.... just 10 of the millions of awesome things about my sweetie! I am truly blessed to have Nathan in my life. I hope I find millions more awesome things out about him throughout our lives!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NATO! I LOVE YOU!
and now for your viewing pleasure...

5 comments:

jennie said...

I'm all about #7! Happy birthday Nato! thanks for being the best brother in law I could ever hope for...you've put up with a lot from me in the past and you'll be putting up with a whole lot more in the future! YAHOO for 27!

For Every Occasion said...

Happy Birthday Nathan and yay for Marilee for updating the blog!!

Colt 'n Tami said...

Ohhhhhhhhh YESSSSSSSS!!!! That's the best ever! Nate you really should consider a trip to Nashville. You go cowboy Coug! hahaha. Nate... hope ya had the best b-day ever we were so there in heart!
MAre... what a heart! CHEERS to all ya said he is one awsome guy... I surely love being his fav sista in law (ok, me and Jennie) haha. You guys are the best couple together! We're sure blessed to be such good pals and fam with you both!
Cya, miss ya, love ya!
p.s. give kinners a squeeze!

Jill said...

Happy Birthday Nathan!
Hope you had a great one and by the way- I talked with Bronco Mendenhall and lined up a win tomorrow just for you... GO COUGS!

haley hoch said...

Hey~
Happy Birthday Nate!!!
Your a great uncle!

Love,
Haley

PS- Mar~ Will you call me and help me post videos on my blog? I got some crazy videos from Nanny's house last Sunday!!! LOL