Thursday, February 5, 2009

4 WEEKS?!

I cannot tell you how fast time flys! I really don't
know where these last couple of weeks have gone...
We have been having fun adjusting to having this little guy around!
Luke is a great baby~ which is a good thing mainly because
McKinley is a little.... no A LOT.... high strung! She
has been a great 'HeLpEr' if you know what I mean!
Really the adjustment hasn't been too bad...
Here is my lil' Cougar Fan...
Nathan is so excited to have a boy~
The other night Nate was watching a BYU Basketball AND
a Jazz game... yes at the same time... and they both lost:(
Luke was crying and I caught Nathan talking to him and
asking him if the reason he was crying was because both teams lost...
so cute and a lot of fun to see my boys together!


We went to the doctor today and Luke is doin' great!
He weighs 10 lbs 2 oz... so he has gained his birth weight
and then some! He is so fun!

11 comments:

Angie said...

What a cute little baby, but he is wearing the wrong color...he is supposed to be dressed in burnt orange and NOT blue!! Jess asked me about getting together the other day. Do you want to come? Maybe we could do lunch on a Saturday or something.

Unknown said...

Mar, he is such a beautiful baby boy! How fun! I think Chris will be the same way when we have a boy. I love sweet daddy's!

Jill said...

I'm a sucker for a baby in "Cougar" gear!! How sweet. I'm glad you are adjusting well to having 2. It was a hard adjustment for me, so good job!!

Pam And Scott said...

Your babay is sooooo beautiful. I'm glad you are having so much fun with him! Such Cute Cougar clothes!

haley hoch said...

Mar, he is so gorgeous! And wow, Luke looks great in BYU clothing...

jennie said...

I heart baby Luke! I heart Baby Luke! Baby Luke! ...cute pictures... cute baby... ;)

Superflymama said...

He looks so cute in his cougar clothes. Oh cute baby Luke. What a sweet baby.

Shelly said...

He's so adorable! I can't wait to cuddle him! Love the BYU gear, of course.

Astrid said...

He looks so cute and sweet. 10 lbs already!? That takes my kids like 6 months to accomplish! :) He is just absolutely adorable, and the "Cougar Gear" only enhances it all! :)

Colt 'n Tami said...

CUTEST FAN EVER AWARD!!!! Wahooo! How flippin cute! I'm convienced the cougs are going to ROCK even more this year with their newest fan around!!!!! TOO CUTE! Did you get the pics I emailed ya... they turned out MELTAGE! He's so presh! Have fun in sunny Mesquite!!!!! Miss ya! Luv ya!

Colt 'n Tami said...

Darling picture additions... SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! I got your message the other day I just got it! I'm glad you liked the pics... i'll definitaly get you a cd! Wahooooooo! HAve a blast in sunny Mesquite!!!! miss ya