
due to baby #2, a quick trip to Mesquite and simple laziness, this post is a little bit late... Kinners turned 3 on February 11th... its hard to believe our little lady is growing up so fast!
M is for Mischievious... she has the cutest little sneaky smile and she sure knows how to use it
C is for Creative... she can entertain you for hours with stories of her "babies" and her "friends" (whether imaginary, Jaimie & Callie, or real, Brinners, Maya, Sydni and Marianne...and her dog Bristow.)
K is for Kind... I've been told that she's a Demanding Polite child. she's full of complements, "I like your boots!" "You're hair looks pretty!" "You're cute!" she even told her cousin Megan she liked her panties....it was VERY innocent.
I is for Imagination... she's always cooking for us in her Kitchen...and she can make the most delicious play-doh cookies you will ever eat.
N is for Naughty... even as I type this post, she is throwing a fit. 'nuff said.
L is for Loving... she gives the very best squeezes and is always telling "Lukers" that she loves him.
E is for Energetic... she can run as fast as she talks! she only sits when she's sleeping. She definitely keeps us on our toes.
Y is for Yaketty Yak... have I mentioned how she won't stop talking?!? the fit is over now, and in 30 seconds she has told me the entire dinner menu from Cafe Kinley. Which includes, corn... or carrots... or potatoes... gingerbread man with cookies... or bamatoes... or cheeseburger... or pepsi... or milk... or mac-oni and cheese... or pizza wis bacon... ...you get the picture?
We love you baby girl! Happy Birthday!
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Kinners! yay for being 3!
Aw, Happy Birthday Mckinley! Dude, that's crazy that she's 3! I swear you were just pregnant with her....wait, that was probably Luke.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KINNERS! You are so adorable. Loves! HaLeY
Happy (late) Birthday Kinners. We are bad and didn't even call.
Cute post Marilee. You are one creative chiquita!
I can't believe you have a 3 year old! She is cutie! I really want to come and see the little baby! Let me know when would be a good time!
Halla Kinners ! Wahoooooo flippin 3 years old! Time sure does fly! WE freckin love you girl! We're so glad to be your fav auntie and unkie! xoxoxoxoxo
Post a Comment