I can hardly believe it~ he is the sweetest lil' guy!
I love when babies find their voices and are sooo smiley!
Luke had his 2 month check up... and shots...
He was a champ! He cried a LOT with the shots but is
doin' great now. He weighs 11 and a half pounds and is 23 in...
his head is GINORMOUS... he is 44% and 52% for
height and weight and is large noggin size is off the charts!
on her she is now taken to gymnastics... 'Kinley Style'!
We were tuned in to a very disappointing episode of The Bachelor
and she suddenly shouted.."Look what I can do!!"
She is a HoOt! The other day she went to my sisters pre-school
and they learned about the letter 'W'... so I asked her...
"Kinners what does a 'W' say?"
and she said... "uh, duh-duh apple!"
She is so funny and definitely keeps us laughing!


7 comments:
HA HA HA!!! she takes after Jilly! I seem to recall a home video of you taking your first steps...Jilly runs into the scene, and lands in a very excellent example of the splits... I'm kinda jealous...I could never do the splits.
Baby Guke is SO Cute! (say it like Kinners.) I love his Ginorn Noggin! and the smile that is way to big to fit on him's cute lil face!
Your kids are so cute! So fun to hear the updates!
Luke is a cute little baby! You should McKinley in a gymnastics, or maybe she is still too little - what do I know? Jennie and I want to go to Los again, so let's plan it!
Nothing like a spotlight stealer.. Ha Ha HA!
There are a few home video's where it was both of you (jennie and mar) who seem to shine brightly too. Good times...
ahaha... what a hoot! Love your little gymnastic gal! Wahooo! ok, and how cute is the pic of Lukie! ohhhh meltage! first off HECK YA you post! haha secondly... why in the world would you go to sunny mesquite when you could come up here. (totally kidding it's obvious the weather is flippin cold here) thirdly... I got a fun new photo op to try with your darlin kiddies! love and miss your guys's guts! xoxoxoxoxo
Seriously--Luke is heartbreaker and Kinners--well, she is a hoot! I wish you guys were closer so Max, Chase and Kinner's could be crazy together!
HEY HOW ARE YOU? DID YOU KNOW I LIVE IN SANTAQUIN? WE REALLY NEED TO GET TOGETHER AND DO LUNCH OR SOMETHING.
YOUR KIDS ARE SUPER CUTE. I LOVE THE NAME LUKE. ANY WAY.. SERIOUSLY LETS GET TOGETHER.
Post a Comment