
Here's to a fun Easter weekend!
I heart SpRiNg! Here is why...
S is for SunShine! I love the sun...
even though it does not love me~ it BURNS me.
But hey... I will admit that I could be better about
SuNbLoCk;)
P is for Peeps! Actually I really do not like
Peeps, but I know spring is on the way when I
see those vile things at the store!
R is for Rain! I really love spring rain!
I love how after it rains in the Spring it looks a
little greener.... it really probably isn't but,
it helps!
I is for I don't know... I have no idea what 'I'
stands for... ice cream, irish, and imagination
were all I could come up with and those really are
not springy...
N is for New. I love spring because of all of
the 'newness'... new tulips, new baby animals,
new spring clothes... you get it...
G is for... well it's for nothing but the letter 'G'
is in the word eGG and I love Cadbury Eggs!
They are the devil in a purple bag! I seriously LoVe them
and I seriously can eat an entire bag and not feel very
bad about it!
Cheers to Spring!
5 comments:
Yay for warm weather, but not too warm! Nothing over 80 degrees for me!
WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO DITO!!!! love Spring ... love it a TON! CHEERS to new beginnings right.. what a blessing for the fam! Also cheers to our friendship! Can't wait to see ya in a few days! Give your kids a smootch and you one too for updating. hahaha! luv ya
p.s. it's tami if you couldn't tell!
Yay for spring! I feel your pain with love-hate relationship with the sun...
you are so cute. I need to look at your blog for cute ideas all the time. I love your spring letters. your kids are adorable. your daughter is huge. it's been a long time since I have seen her.
seriously let's get together whe it's warm.
Post a Comment