Wednesday, April 15, 2009

oh, mckinley...


OH how this little girl makes me happy!
Recently McKinley has been talking about her new friend
Jamie... Well, Jamie is not real to me but she is definitely real
to her. Jamie goes everywhere with us and even gets
buckled in the car... Sometimes Jamie is not a very good girl
and gets put on 'the Naughty spot'! One time Jamie had
a baby and she threw it away... I know... Jamie must be pretty
crazy! The other day I sat on Jamie and I hurt her so she had to
go to the doctor... on the same day she followed us on a walk
down to Nannie's and she was supposed to stay home and
babysit Kinley's babies... needless to say she was in trouble!
I love McKinley's imagination...even if it does creep me
out when she tells me that Jamie is sitting by me!
What a funny, crazy 3 year old I have!

8 comments:

Colt 'n Tami said...

she's a HOOT! Love how she talks about her friend Jamie! Such a darlin'!
p.s. WAHOOOOOOOOO you post!! YAY I'm so proud of you! haha.

jennie said...

ha ha ha I like it when I have to keep Jaimie on time-out caus she spilled her dinner... I love that Kinnley

Natalie said...

I love imaginary friends! Lillian had one for a long time she called "Mr. No One" LOL! He disappeared but occasionally shows up once in awhile. McKinley is at a fun age :)

Melissa said...

Tee- hee. It all comes from her momma! I remember having to stop in Salt Lake City after a visit to the zoo and retrieve someones "puppy" off of a fence! Hmmmm......Kinner's is just like her momma! What a cutie pie!

Britney said...

that is super funny. kids are silly.

Angie said...

What a funny little girl!

Pam And Scott said...

Oh how funny!! Maybe she see's angels...not really angels wouldn't get in trouble like Jamie:)

tiffcrockett said...

enjoy that now, she'll grow up so fast!