McKinley recently had a dance recital and it was so fun to watch her! She dances with Lime Light Dance and they do really well! I have loved to see how far she has come this year with her dancing and coordination... She definatley has some awesome moves and is NOT afraid to be on stage! I am in a little bit of shock because my little lady is growing up so fast...
Moving on...
My lovely little sister is getting hitched and I could not be more excited for her! I was able to snap some engagements for her I even though there was wind... I think they turned out beautifully! Here are a few of my favs!






6 comments:
good job! i LOVE them! thanks so much for being our AWESOME photographer! we love you! and Kinners really is one heck of a lil dance diva! i heart her face!
I can't believe Kinley is in dance, she is getting so big. She is a little peach!!! I love her pose!
Those pictures look great! Those two are such a great couple. I am so excited for Jennie!!!
Dearest MAre...
first off... you have got your hands full with that CUTE lil D.I.V.A. of yours... she's SO FUN! Ohhh how she can shake it on or off stage! I can't wait til she teaches baby j some of her moves! MUAH to Kinners- what a flippin DOLL!
secondly... GREAT pics! HOTT couple that's for dang sure! Ohhhhhhhhhhh my I can see it now their BEAUTIFUL wedding! How EXCITING! Lovevveeee these pics they are AMAZING- great job & CHEERS to this HOTT couple! Lvoe their outfits too :) Of course we are dealing with Jennie which is your sis so of course she's also a DIVA! haha!
Luv ya!
p.s. WHOOO RAHHHH for your updating the blog! I thought I was dreamin hahah! Welcome Back to the blog world girl! haha
WAY CUTE on all of those. I can't believe how much McKinley looks like a mini-you! And well Jennie takes everyone's breath away all the time! I'm so excited for her!
Fun Stuff!! The pictures are adorable!
Post a Comment