Sunday, July 18, 2010

18 months already?


I know that it is over said but time really does fly! I can NOT believe that my little man is closer to 2 than he is to 1... I LOVE having Luke in our family and I love his cute little/big personality!

Luke is ALL boy and I love it! Here are 18 of my favorite things about Lukie ~ ~ ~

1. His cute smile and the way he 'cheeses' it...
2. The way he says Mommy... 'AhMama'
3. His ball throwing skillz... He has quite the arm for a lil' tike!
4. How he says Kinners.... 'Ah-Oh-Ah-Oh-Ah-Oh' I know it sounds nothing like Kinners... BUT if you ask him what she says that is what he says!
5. The way he looks at his Daddy... He loves Nate SO much!
6. How he plays with Kinley... I love that they are lil' buddies!
7. His scowl.
8. How he hits you and says your name to get your attention....
9. His love of applesauce at Nannies!
10. His love for Grandpa Stan...
11. His cute little chubby bum... not creepy-just so darn cute!
12. How he says meow for a kitty... funny!
13. How when he knows he is in trouble, he slowly backs up and then takes off!
14. His flirty side... he knows how to make the chicas melt!
15. How he sleeps through the night for 12 hours straight!
16. How he eats.. He basically just chews food up to taste it and the spits it out...
17. How he is not afraid of our dogs... He loves to lay on them!
18. His snuggles and hugs!

I could go on and on.... He is SO fun!

4 comments:

For Every Occasion said...

Luke is such a cute little man! They grow so fast!! We really need to plan a boating trip because Jer doesn't believe it will happen!!

jennie said...

AWWWW!!! i heart Lukiepoop! its crazy how time flies! it seems like he was born just yesterday!

um...i think a "bacholorette party" with the good Doctor Quinn and Sully is a must as well...

Colt 'n Tami said...

YAY! Love this post and love that lil man! I'm so glad I'm related to such a cute lil sweetie Lukie! He is SO fun and it's fun to watch him grow up! I still can't believe he's almost 2 (rounding up of course)
Ok, I'm so glad I checked your blog and saw an update... i LOVE LOVE LOVE when you update your blog! It's so fun to see:)
How was the wedding? Can't wait to see pics! How's Lukie feeling? Give the kiddos a squeeze from us! We lvoe your guts- thanks for being YOU! YOU ROCK! Luv ya

Jill said...

uh uh mama.


thats what he says to me....